Dr MAPTest...or how I learned to stop worrying and love The Test13:24
Dr MAPTest or how I learned to stop worrying and love The Test
This session is designed to (a) get you setup, verified and comfortable with the MAP testing procedures for grade 3-5. This year, we will (officially) be conducting all tech support/assistance via (b) Google Hangouts. This in place of calling 6911 (IT) or waiting for help to physically come down the corridor (hailing a cab method)...This PD will therefore indeed ensure those unfamiliar with Hangouts will become familiar in preparation for MAP testing day.
We'll cover how to:
- get rapid-response support via Hangouts
- check and verify your NWEA account,
- give a practice MAP Test to your students,
- iPad setup
- Prepare and proctor a MAP test
- troubleshoot your way out of having to (refer to point 1)...
The LOFT PD is: 'Just-in-time, Voluntary, in-house, and everyday'. Follow us on twitter via #SAStheLOFT