YouTube Capture. Edit. Upload.This week we continue to focus on creativity and collaboration from our school's DSLOs by introducing YouTube Capture to our teachers.
- Give educators hands-on training in how to use YouTube Capture
- Identify how video can be used to create learning opportunities and demonstrate outcomes.
- Video projects are often (read: usually) time consuming
- Draft quickly away from the curricular substance to becoming a 'video project'.
We want to give teachers experience and choice in how video is created in the classroom.
Our recommendation is that video 'projects' should:
- Contribute towards new understandings
- Demonstrate something learned (student or teacher perspective)
Too often though, students are drawn into using Apps that promote overbloating. YouTube Capture is a fantastic antidote. Great for making videos quickly and having them up on YouTube within minutes.